Finalist - Australian Accounting Awards 2017
For the second consecutive year, Kidmans Partners and Executive Director Manish Sundarjee are excited to have been nominated and announced as Finalists for the Australian Accounting Awards 2017.
The Awards "showcase excellence across the breadth of the professional accounting space", and for 2017, we are Finalists in seven categories:
- Partner of the Year - Boutique Firm (Manish Sundarjee)
- Partner of the Year - Less than $1bn in Revenue (Manish Sundarjee)
- Executive of the Year - Less than $1bn in Revenue (Manish Sundarjee)
- Boutique Firm of the Year
- Firm of the Year - Less than $1bn in Revenue
- Diversified Firm of the Year
- Professional Development Program of the Year
"It's pleasing to be recognised as being 'amongst Australia's leading accounting professionals' but more importantly for us, the Awards nominations signify that we are on the right path to creating a supportive work environment for our staff, and successfully assisting our clients with their personal and business financial needs", said Executive Director Manish Sundarjee.
Please click here to access a copy of the Press Release.
Kidmans Partners, being "Beyond The Numbers", focuses on enhancing your business returns and personal wealth to enable you to have more choices in life.
We do this by:
- Developing strategies to help business owners grow their business.
- Providing professional and tax-effective investment strategies for your hard - earned money to safely maximise your wealth. Subscribe to our eNewsletters NOW.
- Helping you pay less tax with our professional tax structuring, advice and tax preparation services.
As professional accountants and authorised investment advisers, we are well qualified to fast track your journey to financial security.
We have advised many Australians how to build their wealth and we would like to help you too.