David joined Kidmans Partners in July 2016 following the merger of his previous firm McPherson Financial Solutions.
He has operated his own accounting and business advisory practiced for the past 15 years, with an additional 15 years industry and accounting practice experience working in a variety of roles in medium to large businesses and national corporations.
David takes a very "hands-on" approach with business owners, and providing a high level of client service is a high priority. David mentors business owners via goal setting & growth planning workshops and ongoing support and accountability, while also embracing the use of technology for business reporting and analysis, which is critical to clients being able to make informed decisions with up to date data.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Registered Tax Agent
Areas of Specialisations
- Goal Setting and Growth Planning
- Business Advisor and Mentoring
- Business Analysis and Reporting
- Cashflow Forecasting and Budgeting
- Income Tax Returns, Planning and Advice
- Compliance Accounting
- Bookkeeping and Xero Accounting