Geoffrey joined Kidmans Partners in April 2007.
He has over 25 years of experience in the provision of accounting advice and eight experience in the provision of financial planning advice.
He specialises in working with small and medium-sized enterprises, individuals and trustees of superannuation funds.
In addition to guiding his clients through their taxation compliance issues, Geoffrey's focus is to assist his clients build their business, and accumulate personal wealth in his role an Authorised Representative of Count Financial Limited.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Tax Agent
- Authorised Representative of Count Financial Limited
Areas of Specialisations
- Profit and Loss forecasting
- Cash flow reporting
- New business set ups
- Tax Planning
- Business and Personal Structures
- Risk Management
- Strategic Retirement Planning
- Research-based Product Recommendation