+61 3 9831 2980
Heinz joined Kidmans Partners in February 2015 following the merger of his previous firm Harmon Partners.
He has been in public practice for over 30 years providing audit, tax and general business advice mainly to large and small privately held businesses, associations and not-for-profit organisations.
Industries covered included accommodation, air handling, legal, logistics, materials handling, manufacturing, mortgage investment funds, primary production, refrigeration, retirement industry and travel.
This followed a 12-year Big Eight career specialising in audit.
- Diploma of Commerce
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Tax Agent
- ASIC Registered Auditor #7782
- ASIC Registered SMSF Auditor #100101675
Areas of Specialisations
- Privately held business advising
- Business and Personal structures
- Tax planning
- SMSF auditing
- Audits of:
- Large and small private companies
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Australian Financial Services Licensees (AFSLs)
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds