John graduated in 1975, dedicating his working life to public practice as a Chartered Accountant.
During this time, he has obtained expertise in a broad range of industries, including manufacturing, importing, wholesale, retail and professional services.
As a registered Company Auditor and a registered SMSF Auditor, John has been able to utilise his focus and attention to detail to assist clients and assist the firm to develop its Audit division.
In addition, his audit skills are applied in performing Due Diligence evaluations and agreed upon procedures assignment where clients request a report of assurance in respect of particular financial information.
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Tax Agent
- Registered Company Auditor #305535
- Registered SMSF Auditor #100096606
- SMSF Specialist Auditor™
Areas of Specialisations
- Tax and accounting compliance
- Due Diligence processes
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Audits of:
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Trust Accounts including Legal and Real Estate and Accountants
- Travel Agents
- Incorporated Associations
- Sporting Clubs
- Not-for-profit Organisations
- Retirement Villages
- Golf Clubs
- Australian Financial Services Licensees (AFSLs)
- Business entities from a wide range of industries including manufacturing, import, and agriculture