+61 3 9831 2977
Paul is one of the founding Directors of Kidmans Partners.
He has over 40 years of experience in the provision of accounting advice and over 15 years experience in the provision of financial planning advice.
Apart from providing traditional accounting and taxation advice, Paul specialises in a wide range of value-add services (such as Strategic development and Self-managed superannuation funds).
Paul has a friendly approachable manner, and is passionate about his role and working with his clients for their financial well-being. As a result, he has developed a loyal client base, and is well-respected by staff and clients alike.
- Bachelor of Accountancy
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
Areas of Specialisations
- Growth strategies
- Risk minimisation
- Strategic development and solutions
- Due Diligence processes
- Post acquisition and Sale strategies
- Corporate advice
- Exit strategies
- Business and Personal structures
- Risk management
- Strategic retirement planning
- Research-based product recommendation