Pravneel joined Kidmans Partners in 2009.
He is a qualified Chartered Accountant since 2007 with extensive experience in public practice.
Working with a diverse range of clients has enabled Pravneel to develop a comprehensive tax knowledge base and a set of skills to provide a wholistic service to businesses.
Pravneel is very passionate about helping his clients achieve their goals. He is very “hands on” and believes in continuous improvement of our people so our clients have access to technically sound advice and practical solutions from trusted advisors who care about their business.
- Bachelor of Commerce – Monash University
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Tax Agent
Areas of Specialisations:
- Compliance accounting
- Taxation advice and business structuring
- Asset protection strategies
- Due diligence
- Research & Development
- Specialist tax advice and structuring for property developers, registered training organisations and medical practitioners