Here are some of our highlights:
- Welcoming the Harmon Partners team to the fold & getting to know the staff & clients alike
- Welcoming new staff members as we grow our team to ensure timely & efficient service to our valued clients
- Participating in a number of charity events & helping to raise funds for some worthy causes
- Our first Graduates from Countplus "Courageous Leaders" program as we continue to support their professional development as the "emerging" leaders of the firm
- The hard work & dedication shown by our Wealth Management team in completing the intensive "Advice 3.0 Wealth Management" program
- Though not a highlight for us per say as we missed him whilst he was away, a personal highlight for Principal Tony Grieve was a few months off to explore the north of Australia with his lovely wife (check out his Mildura selfie below!)
- Being awarded "Small Business of the Year" for 2015 by the Indian Executive Club
- Wedding of a daughter, & of one of our staff – congratulations & best wishes to Nikita & Nakul, & Neel & Priya
- Recent announcement – congratulations to Pete, Sab & Noah as we look forward to welcoming another member to our extended family next year!
- Celebrating a successful year with all the team at Dine Divine where we enjoyed the warm hospitality of our hosts Rita & Trevor
We hope that 2015 has been a successful one for you too, personally & professionally.
We look forward to another eventful 2016, & welcoming you all back once our office reopens on Monday 4 January 2016.
Till then, best wishes to you & your loved ones – keep safe & have a merry festive season!