As we reach the end of another successful year, we take this opportunity to thank each of you for your ongoing support and contribution to our firm.
We look back on the 2016 year with pride and joy, with some of our highlights below:
- Merger of Kidmans Partners with Robert Jan + Associates and McPherson Financial Solutions - it has been a pleasure welcoming and working with Principals Carolyn Browne and David McPherson, along with their respective teams and clients.
- Our new recruits full of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and enhance client experience.
- Launch of the (updated) Kidmans Partners App - we would encourage you to download our free App so that you can start making use of its many useful features.
- Our 2016 "graduates" - well done to Tracey and Neel for completing the intensive Countplus "Courageous Leaders" program, and to Laura, Tina, Kwan and Rafay for attaining their respective accounting and/or auditing accreditation (more details of their achievements to follow in our January 2017 newsletter). Your hard work and commitment to the clients, the firm and your professional development are to be commended.
- Our nomination as Finalist for Boutique Firm of the Year, Diversified Firm of the Year and Executive of the Year (Manish) in the 2016 Australian Accounting Awards.
- Wedding bells ringing for two of our staff members - congratulations and best wishes to Ross (our General Manager) and Julia, as well as to Sharleen and Adrian.
- The birth of four new cute additions to the Kidmans Partners family - welcome Baby Sebastian, Baby Reyansh, Baby Kiara and Baby Liam.
We trust that 2016 has been a year of highlights for you too, and we look forward to welcoming you all back once our office reopens on Monday 9 January 2017.
Till then, best wishes to you and your loved ones – keep safe and have a merry festive season!