Cathrine joined Kidmans Partners in March 2015 after returning from the Latrobe Valley.
She has extensive experience in Public Practice, providing accounting and taxation advice since 1993. Additionally, she has over 8 years experience in the banking and finance industry.
Cathrine holds a broad range of experience working with clients from a variety of backgrounds and industries, including medical, pharmacies and a variety of trade services.
She concentrates on the service she offers her clients with professionalism amongst her personable nature.
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- Member of the Institute of Public Accountants
- Associate of the Institute of Financial Accountants
- Certificate of Professional Practice
- Registered Tax Agent
Areas of Specialisations:
- Tax and accounting compliance
- Small business issues
- Small to Medium Enterprises
- Tax Planning