Garry joined Kidmans Partners in August 2013 following the merger of his previous firm Taylor Partners.
He has been in public practice for 20 years, following a 24-year career in the Airline industry covering accounting and corporate roles.
Garry has developed a broad range of experience, and having operated his own practice, he understands the needs of the clients and the importance of providing professional efficient service.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of Certified Practising Accountants
- Registered Tax Agent
- ASIC Registered SMSF Auditor #100003441
Areas of Specialisations
- Tax and accounting compliance
- Small business issues
- SMSF auditing
- Audits of:
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Incorporated associations
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds