Ross joined Kidmans Partners in 2004.
He was promoted to the role of Managing Director in August 2017 after serving 6 years as General Manager.
Ross is very passionate about providing a work environment where staff are fully engaged and can reach their full potential. Kidmans has a high performing culture aligned to our shared company values.
He prides the business on being up-to-date with the latest legislation changes and technological developments to ensure our clients receive the best advice and practical solutions available.
In his leisure Ross loves the outdoors and his favourite activities include Cricket, Tennis, Golf, Running and Skiing. He also loves to travel, especially to New York (USA) being his wife Julia’s hometown.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) – Monash University
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
AREAS OF SPECIALISATIONS:
- Financial and management reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- HR and Operations management
- Cloud computing and IT
- Mergers and acquisitions