+61 3 9836 2900
Tony joined the firm on 7 January 2013 following the merger of his practice with Kidmans Partners.
He has a breadth of experience in the industry having worked as an accountant, and running his own accountancy business for over 35 years.
Tony has developed specialisation in a wide range of areas, including Tax and accounting compliance, and Centrelink issues (surrounding ageing and retirement).
In addition, Tony has a strong interest and passion for community service, having performed:
- Voluntary service in the pass for various organisations including the Public Accountants Committee of CPA Australia
- 7 years of service in the Citizens Military Force (now Army Reserve) - mainly with the Melbourne University Regiment where he rose to the rank of Sergeant.
- Diploma of Business Studies (Accounting)
- CPA Public Practitioner
- Registered Tax Agent
Areas of Specialisations
- Tax and accounting compliance
- Evaluation and risk analysis for business acquisitions
- Centrelink issues (surrounding ageing and retirement)
- Management of agriculture and forestry operations
- Business entities in various industries including:
- Building and construction
- Urban planning and subdivisions
- Real estate and property