+61 3 9831 2981
Tracey joined Kidmans Partners in February 2015 following the merger of her previous firm Harmon Partners.
She has been in public practice for over 20 years, providing taxation and business services to a wide variety of business clients and high net worth individuals.
With a strong client-focus, Tracey aims to provide service that is both personal and professional.
- Bachelor of Economics
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Certified Practising Accountant
- Registered Tax Agent
- ASIC Registered SMSF Auditor #100182116
Areas of Specialisations
- Tax and accounting compliance
- Small business issues
- Small to Medium enterprises
- Tax planning
- SMSF auditing
- Specialist tax matters, including:
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Small Business CGT concessions